Communications & Production Intern Opening
Communications & Production Internships at LI-MA | LI-MA is looking for a communications & production intern on the basis of 32 hours per week | Applications open until: 13-02-2023
The communications & productions positions go hand in hand and together form a full-time internship of 5 working days per week for the duration of 6 months. However, if you are looking to strengthen your skills in one department in particular - communication or production - it is possible to split the tasks up into two separate internships.
We are looking for an intern with a passion and curiosity for media art and technology to complement our team. We are looking for a student or a graduate looking to gain work experience for a minimum period of 6 months.
It is important that the candidate has strong language skills in both Dutch as well as English, has a visual eye and enthusiasm for creating content around research, projects and events and is an organiser pur sang.
About the job
- You will work together with our website project team on realising the launch of the new LI-MA website & keeping it up to date.
- You will play an integral role in helping realise the LI-MA 10 Year Anniversary campaign. This means thinking along with the communications manager and curators to carry out a campaign throughout the year around an Anniversary Programme including screening events, Transformation Digital Art 2023 symposium, workshops, the launch of the website and brand new visual identity and more.
- Maintain and organise customer data (Mailchimp).
- You will work as part of the team on producing and communicating the Transformation Digital Art 2023 symposium. This includes everything from pre-production of setting up the tracking of the information for presenters & moderators, practical information, facilitating rehearsals, assistance on the symposium days, to name a few.
- You will play a key role in producing and communicating LI-MA’s Collaborative Infrastructure project. This means writing content for blogs, assisting the project coordinator and working closely with the Collaboration Infrastructure Project team to help with setting up meetings, making reports, keeping project partners informed and assisting the production of video production.
Interested? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com before 13-2-2023.
LI-MA is the centre of expertise and international pioneer in the field of preservation, conservation and distribution of media art. LI-MA represents and supports an impressive and diverse selection of established artists and new talents whose works together form our collection. We distribute and promote the work of artists on their behalf. Our distribution customer base includes festivals, museums and institutions worldwide.
In order to remain one step ahead in the field of conservation and distribution as a leading centre of expertise, we also play an important role as a centre of research and preservation. In collaboration with museums, artists, academies and universities, we research and develop services and tools for creators and collections to deal with digital art in a sustainable way. In addition, we organise events that are relevant to our work and the international community.